Pamper Yourself With A High Tea Sesh!
Feeling that urge to pamper yourself with something nice or just looking for a lovely, quiet spot to catch up with your girl friends or date? We've gathered some of the best high tea spots around KL for you to plan a leisurely afternoon affair with delicate sandwiches, scones, macaroons, and fragrant tea! Here's a list of spots we'll be sharing about in this article:
- The Lounge, Four Seasons Hotel
- The Drawing Room, St. Regis
- The Lounge, Hilton Hotel
- The Ritz Carlton KL
- Nobu Kuala Lumpur
- Pavilion Lounge, Sheraton Imperial
- Cloud 9, Pavilion Elite
1. THIRTY8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
THIRTY8 at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is one of our favourite high tea spots in the city! Located at the hotel's 38th floor, you can indulge in a 3-tier afternoon tea set while enjoying breathtaking panoramic views of the city from its huge ceiling-to-floor windows. Blessed with tons of natural lighting due to the large windows, dress up to get your perfect shot while sipping on house-made scones, cakes, spring rolls, and other delicate desserts.
Enjoy exclusive discounts when you buy a whole cake on Klook:
- 3-Tier Afternoon Tea for 1 - RM99
- 36% OFF JP Teres whole cake - RM100
2. InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
Sip on your tea elegantly while overlooking a tranquil tropical garden with a mini cascading waterfall at Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur! Instead of just spending an hour here in the afternoon, how about treating yourself to a full-fledged staycation?
Book your hotel staycation on Klook that comes inclusive of an English-Style Afternoon Tea for 2 people worth RM158! The full package (that also comes with a night's stay and breakfast) costs only RM500 on Klook (original price: RM819).
Book your staycation at InterContinental Hotel on Klook:
- Original Price: RM819
- Klook Price: RM500 (39% OFF)
- Comes inclusive of 1-night stay, breakfast, & afternoon tea for 2
3. Atmosphere 360 at KL Tower
Situated 282m above ground, Atmosphere 360 is a modern and elegant revolving restaurant located in KL Tower, offering stunning views of the entire KL city skyline. This is definitely one of our top spots for high tea, the price is also extremely affordable compared to other places on the list! Pay only RM52.20 for your afternoon tea experience on Klook - do you even need more convincing to realize how worth it this is?
Book your Atmosphere 360 hi-tea experience on Klook:
- Price: RM52.20 - comes inclusive of:
- 360-degree dining experience
- Hi-Tea Set Meal for 1 pax
4. Latitude 02 at Le Méridien Putrajaya
Latitude 02 at Le Méridien is located at Putrajaya - if you don't mind driving a bit further, be sure to add it onto your list. Enjoy 50% OFF your high tea session when you book your voucher on Klook - pay only RM58 for 2 pax! Psst, be sure you don't miss out on the eclairs when you head over, we heard they're the most popular high tea treats at Latitude 02!
Book your high tea experience at Le Meridien Putrajaya on Klook:
- Original Price: RM116
- Klook Price: RM58 for 2 pax (50% OFF)
5. Lobby Lounge at Shangri-La Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel is another iconic spot for high tea in KL, head to their classy Lobby Lounge where they offer an extensive afternoon tea menu with a great selection of sweet and savoury treats! Besides that, the lounge also offers a great buffet spread featuring international and local delicacies.
- Price: RM52.70 (15% OFF on Klook)
- Afternoon Tea Timing: 3PM - 6PM
- Address: Lobby Lounge, Shangri-La Hotel 11, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
6. The Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel
The Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel serves high tea for 2 hours daily - besides the usual suspects like macaroons and scones, you'll also get to nibble on some unique treats with a localized flair. We heard their Mango Sago and Four Seasons Tiramisu are to-die-for!
- Price: RM148 per pax
- Afternoon Tea Timing: 230PM - 530PM
- Address: Four Seasons Place, 145 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
7. The Drawing Room at St. Regis
The Drawing Room at St. Regis is a spacious space known for its impressive giant horse sculpture by notable Colombian artist Fernando Botero and a 5-tier crystal chandelier that hangs from its ceiling. Enjoy an afternoon tea full of magic and grandeur in a beautiful space inspired by the rolling hills of Malaysia's tea plantations!
- Price: RM130 per pax
- Afternoon Tea Timing: 3PM - 6PM (weekdays), 2PM - 4PM & 430PM - 630PM (weekends)
- Address: No.6, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470, KL
8. The Lounge at Hilton Hotel KL
Spend an unforgettable afternoon sipping on tea while listening to jazz melodies at Hilton Hotel - The Lounge also offers scenic views of the Lake Gardens if you get a seat by the huge windows. Enjoy a special moon cake high-tea available till early October.
9. Altitude at Banyan Tree KL
Located on the 53rd floor of Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur, Altitude offers a popular British Afternoon Tea with amazing views of the city skyline. Tea time delights here include smoked salmon sandwiches, raisin scones, chocolate mousse, lemon meringue tarts, egg truffle sandwiches, and sticky toffee pudding. Enjoy savings of up to 40% off and free cash vouchers when you book your afternoon tea session on Klook!
- 20% OFF tea set for 1 pax: RM118.40
- 40% OFF tea set for 4 pax: RM473.60 (comes inclusive of 4x RM50 Horizon Grill Cash Vouchers)
10. The Ritz Carlton KL
Have good conversations over a quintessential afternoon tea at Ritz Carlton KL! Everything from the interior, atmosphere, food, and cutlery here oozes European charm - make sure you put on your best dress for the treat and sip on fine teas (or champagne, if that's more of your 'cup of tea') while being serenaded by the resident quartet.
- Price: RM80 per pax | RM150 per pax with champagne
- Afternoon Tea Timing: 230PM - 6PM
- Address: 168 Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11. Nobu Kuala Lumpur
This one's a unique addition to our list! If you think all high teas are English-style, think again. For those looking for something a bit different, head to Nobu for a special Japanese High Tea! Indulge in luxurious bite-sized Japanese dishes arranged aesthetically as a feast for both your eyes and tastebuds.
- Price: RM95 per pax (signature high-tea set)
- Address: Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, KL
12. WOOBAR, W Kuala Lumpur
Packed with the sass of a speakeasy, WOOBAR is a chic space nestled in the vibrant heart of W Kuala Lumpur. Live your tai tai life with sweet and savoury treats over fine teas with a Hi-Tea Par-Tea in this trendy space. What makes this Par-Tea more unique is the fact that WOOBAR collaborates with local Malaysian artisans to curate perfectly-Malaysian dishes that spotlight the best of local, sustainable ingredients. Sink your teeth into delicious Milky Whey Cheese, Cha Cha Kombucha, Chocolate Concierge, and more tempting bites.
Book your Hi-Tea Par-Tea on Klook:
- Price: RM98
- Afternoon Tea Timing: 3PM - 5PM
- Address: 121, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
13. Fairy Tales at Grand Ion Delemen Hotel
Just like its name, Grand Ion Delemen Hotel's Fairy Tales is a fairytale-like high tea spot nestled in the breezy hilltops of Genting Highlands! Located in an outdoor space with a dreamy pink wall lined with flowers, you'll feel like you're stepping into a page of Alice In The Wonderland here.
Sip on tea while enjoying the chilly breeze - we'd recommend booking a stay at Grand Ion Delemen Hotel since you're already here! Add on a 2 pax high tea for only RM103.
14. Pavilion Lounge at Sheraton Imperial KL
The Pavilion Lounge at Sheraton Imperial is a luxurious space with an interesting blend of modern and classic decor. Enjoy a classic afternoon tea with freshly-baked scones, mini wraps, lemon tartlets, and a fine selection of over 20 types of TWG teas for you to choose from. Be it for an intimate couple date, a gathering with friends, or a small-scale party, this space fits it all.
- Price: RM98 per pax
- Afternoon Tea Timing: 230PM - 530PM
- Address: Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur
15. Cloud 9, Pavilion Elite
Located at the bustling district of Bukit Bintang, Cloud 9 offers a modern gastronomic adventure! The restaurant is perched on the ninth floor of Pavilion Elite, offering a bird's eye view of Bukit Bintang's vibrant streets. You'll feel as if you're floating on cloud 9 when you bite into their delicate macaroons, mini sandwiches, burnt vanilla custard, and chicken mushroom pies! If you're feeling like it, you can even order some champagne to celebrate a special occasion.
- Price: RM90 per pax
- Afternoon Tea Timing: 3PM - 5PM (Mon - Sat)
- Address: Lot 9 . 104 . 00, 166, Bukit Bintang Street, Bukit Bintang, 55100, KL