Celebrate The Night At These Lovely Restaurants Across The City
Looking for a spot for a dinner date, to catch up with your long lost girl friends, or to celebrate a special occasion? We've compiled a list of 11 lovely restaurants around KL for your next night out!
- Wildflowers Restaurant & Bar, Petaling Street
- Atmosphere 360, KL Tower
- Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- The Tokyo Restaurant, Lot 10
- Proof Pizza + Wine, APW Bangsar
- Chocha Foodstore, Petaling Street
- Tamarind Springs, Ampang
- Yeast Bistronomy, Bangsar
- The Hungry Tapir, Petaling Street
- Dining In The Dark
- Poseidon Reserve, Four Seasons
- Botanica + Co, Alila Bangsar
1. Wildflowers Restaurant & Bar, Petaling Street
Nestled in Petaling Street, Wildflowers serves up a variety of original, inventive fusion recipes inspired by Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Mexican, Malaysian, and even French cuisine. The food here will tingle your tastebuds, you can also sip on craft cocktails and wine!
- Address: 153, Jalan Petaling, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 12PM - 1030PM (daily), 12PM - 12AM (Fri & Sat), closed on Mondays
2. Atmosphere 360, KL Tower
How 'bout a romantic dinners with breathtaking views of the KL city skyline? Head to Atmosphere 360, the revolving restaurant located at KL Tower, 282 metres above ground. The restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner, with buffet meals, a la carte options, and delicious cocktails.
- Address: Menara Kuala Lumpur, 2, Jalan Puncak, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 1130AM - 11PM
3. Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Located strategically on the 38th floor of Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, Thirty8 is often voted as one of the most scenic restaurants in the city. Have a lovely feast while enjoying 360-degree city views of KL! The restaurant serves a variety of international cuisine from Western to Chinese, Japanese, and 3-tier afternoon tea! The fried crab cakes and butter tiger prawns are our favourite dishes here.
- Address: Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, 12, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 3 - 11PM
4. The Tokyo Restaurant, Lot 10
The Tokyo Restaurant located at the 4th floor of Lot 10 is known for serving an extraordinary cheesecake, known as one of the best burnt cheesecakes in the city! The Sixth Avenue Cheesecake may look plain in sight but is rich, creamy, and heavenly. The restaurant itself is atmospheric, cosy, and classy - furnished with dark red curtains, textured woods, and upholstered sofas. Some other must-try dishes here are their double salmon roll and chicken diablo!
- Address: level 4 Lot 10, 50, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 12 - 10PM (daily), 12 - 11PM (Fri & Sat)
5. Proof Pizza + Wine, Bangsar
Pizzas just taste different when they're baked in woodfire ovens. The earthy flavour of Proof Pizza + Wine's Umbrian Black Truffle Pizza is to die for - if you're looking to impress your date, you know what to order!
#KlookTip: Make sure you call beforehand to make reservations (they accept dinner reservations for two slots daily - opt to come at 6pm or 830pm) to avoid disappointment.
- Address: 29, Jalan Riong, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Opening Hours: 6 - 1030PM (daily) & 1215 - 3PM (Thurs - Sun)
6. Chocha Foodstore, Petaling Street
Nestled in a century-old historical building in the vibrant Petaling Street district, Chocha Foodstore is a casual, hip restaurant that serves contemporary Asian cuisine with a twist. The building was on the verge of collapsing when the owners discovered it, but has been transformed into a pretty space with leafy greens, old school tiles, and lots of natural lighting.
- Address: 156, Jalan Petaling, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 6PM - 12AM (daily), 12PM - 12AM (weekends), closed on Mondays
7. Tamarind Springs, Ampang
You're in for a visual and sensory feast when you step into the space of Tamarind Springs. Beautifully designed with architecture that takes inspiration after traditional houses, this hidden gem is set within Ampang's natural forest reserve and is furnished with rustic Balinese furniture, stone-carved statues, traditional paintings, subdued lighting, and lots of greens. Feast on Indochinese dishes that will tingle your tastebuds, our favourites are the stir-fired crab, sweet and sour salad, amok curry, and Vietnamese pan-fried pesto!
- Address: Jalan 1, Taman Tun Abdul Razak, 68000 Ampang, Selangor
- Opening Hours: 6 - 10PM (daily), closed on Mondays
8. Yeast Bistronomy, Bangsar
Yeast Bistronomy is a sophisticated little bistro with an intimate outdoor patio. Yeast takes pride in being an authentic french boulangerie and patisserie, so if you're looking for some great bread, pastries, or tarts, you know where to head to! You can head here for brunch, tea, or a romantic dinner date - it's perfect any time of the day. Enjoy savings when you dine here by getting your discounted cash vouchers from Klook!
- Address: 24G, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 8AM - 10PM
9. The Hungry Tapir, Petaling Street
The hungry tapir is 'herbivore-friendly' - this plant-based bar serves up a variety of yummy sharing plates, local favourites, desserts, and cocktails. The interior exudes calmness and warmth, and will make you feel at ease instantly! Sink your teeth into meatballs that aren't actually meatballs (the dish's name is literally "I Can't Believe These Aren't Meatballs"), sweet potato fries, iced coconut latte, and craft rice wine cocktails.
- Address: 135, Jalan Petaling, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 12PM - 10PM, 11AM - 10PM (weekends), closed Mondays and Tuesdays
10. Dining In The Dark
If you're looking for a unique dining experience like no other, consider trying out Dining In The Dark, a sensory dining experience that will highten all your senses. Dine in absolute darkness while being guided by visually-impaired "darkness experts" - book your experience on Klook that comes inclusive of a welcome drink, ice breaker session, 4-course mystery dinner, 2 glasses of house wine, and free Dining In The Dark exclusive merchandise.
- Address: 50A, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 6PM - 1030PM
11. Poseidon Reserve, Four Seasons
Best combo for a fancy date - oysters and champagne! Located in Four Seasons Kuala Lumpur, Poseidon Reserve is heaven-on-earth for seafood lovers, serving up a colossal range of exquisite seafood dishes including their popular fresh-flown oysters (available in over 25 varieties!) and luxurious-tasting caviar. Impress your date with a dinner night here!
- Address: Level B1, Shoppes at Four Seasons Place, 145, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 10AM - 10PM
12. Botanica + Co, Alila Bangsar
Located in the 5-star boutique hotel Alila Bangsar, Botanica + Co is a cosy, casual spot for date nights, gatherings, or special occasions. The restaurant has a classy ambience with high ceilings, lots of natural lighting and greens. Get ready to catch up over hearty food, yummy drinks, and good conversations in this space.
- Address: 58, Jalan Ang Seng, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
- Opening Hours: 8AM - 10PM