Hsiukuluan River Rafting
Paddle through Hualien's wild rapids!
- Raft downstream and revel in the beautiful countryside and coast
- Choose your preferred raft type: latest self-draining boat or upturned raft
- Have guidance from an English-speaking professional rafter
- Experience thrills manageable for beginners and exciting for more experienced
- Enjoy a lunchbox meal included in your trip
What to expect
The Hsiukuluan River provides some of Taiwan's best rafting, challenging participants with a range of rapids to navigate. The rapids are a reasonable level for beginners, but swift enough to provide a thrill. The varied route will have you transitioning between paddling ferociously, holding tight as you plunge down a rapid and sitting back to appreciate the spectacular scenery you're passing through. You'll journey through rocky ravines with a backdrop of impressive mountainous scenery before ending on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Take your pick of raft types for varying degrees of comfort and excitement! Run by a company with years of experience and led by a friendly professional instructor, safety is paramount—but they don't skimp on the fun!