Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures Park Admission Ticket in Cairns
- Visit an award-winning park considered to be the best place to see crocodiles and local wildlife in the North
- Prowl through over 2,000 meters of boardwalks and pathways to go on a journey of learning and adventure
- Make sure to visit each special zone of the park, each with a different variety of local fauna to see!
- Enjoy a tour of the wetlands on a boat cruise and watch crocodiles, birds, and the wildlife
- Learn about the coastal melaleuca habitat as well as the evolutionary process of Australian animals
What to expect
Thrilling adventures await in Hartley's Crocodiles Adventures Park where you'll get up close and personal to this famous reptilian predator: the crocodile. There are approximately 2,100 meters of boardwalks and pathways that visitors can walk through or follow to visit different zones throughout the park. Hartley's Lagoon is where the action happens, as it's the best place to tour the wetlands and spot crocs in their natural habitat. Visit the Cassowary Walk to meet the flightless emblems of the region, or go to the Wildlife Discovery trail where freshwater crocodiles, lizards, and a walk-through bird aviary gives you a glimpse into the type of biodiversity in the local environment. The commercial Crocodile Farm also allows visitors to learn how crocodile farming works and how it helps conserve the lives of these amazing reptiles. Finally, the newest attraction, the Gondwana Gateway, illustrates an evolutionary process that describes how the unique fauna in Australia was shaped by time. It's a day of adventure, learning, and discovery fit for the whole family!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes, preferably no slippers or flip-flops
- Hat, sunscreen, water
- Cash for souvenirs, food, and drinks