[Klook Exclusive] Mt. Fuji and Hakone Day Trip from Tokyo: 5th Station, Hakone Pirate Ship & Ropeway, and Gotemba Premium Outlets
- Book through Klook and go on a day trip that’ll take you to the Mt. Fuji area and the town of Hakone!
- Visit the Mt. Fuji Fifth Station and marvel at the landscape around you from 2,400 meters above ground
- Roam around the Gotemba Premium Outlets to go shopping for souvenirs and to have a hearty lunch
- Ride the ropeway cable car in the Ōwakudani Volcanic Valley and marvel at the many hotsprings below
- Go on a cruise aboard a giant pirate ship along the majestic Ashinoko Lake near the beautiful town of Hakone
- In winter season, enjoying snow playing at snow resort located at Fuji 2nd Station
What to expect
If you’re in Tokyo and looking to get away from its hustle and bustle, then book through Klook and go on a day trip that’ll take you see the wonders that lie outside of it! By going on this adventure, you’ll visit Mount Fuji and ascend to its Fifth Station where you can admire and bask in the grandeur of the landscape surrounding it all the way from 2,400 feet above ground! You’ll also be close to a sea of fluffy clouds, so make sure to bring a fully-charged camera so you can take wonderful snapshots as you move along the area of the Fifth Station. After that, you’ll get taken to the Gotemba Premium Outlet where you can go shopping and have lunch. Then you’ll visit the picturesque resort town of Hakone. You’ll ride a ropeway cable car into the Ōwakudani Volcanic Valley, where you can get a bird’s eye view of the many hotsprings below. To cap off this, adventure, you’ll hop on a pirate ship and cruise along the Ashinoko Lake near Hakone where you can take in the serenity of the nature surrounding you. This is definitely a must for any adventurer in Tokyo and it’ll surely make any trip to Japan more memorable.