[SALE] Tokyo Skyliner Express Ticket to/from Narita Airport
- Travel with ease and speed between Narita Airport and downtown Tokyo in just 41 minutes with a Tokyo Skyliner Ticket
- Enjoy non-stop service daily, 3 trains per hour, for continuous point-to-point journeys
- Access free WiFi onboard, spacious interiors, and guaranteed seating when traveling to Nippori Station or Narita Airport terminals 1-3
- Easily connect to JR lines at Nippori Station and get to visit Tokyo Disneyland, Robot Restaurant, and more
What to expect
The Keisei Skyliner is a top of the range high-speed train that operates between Narita Airport and Ueno (downtown Tokyo) offering comfortable and efficient passenger service. Skyliner provides a non-stop service to Nippori Station, which offers easy connections to JR lines, as well as stopping at Ueno in the heart of downtown Tokyo. With 3 services running each hour, discover the convenience and comfort of one of Japan's fastest trains and start your Japan journey in the best possible way!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Departure Location: Narita Airport Terminal 1, Narita Airport Terminal 2 and 3, Nippori and Ueno
- Please check the timetable for complete schedules of the trains
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders
- Discover the best transfer options to/from Narita International Airport with Klook’s Guide to Narita International Airport Transfers
- Ask for the password to the free onboard WiFi at the Keisei counter
- Narita Airport Terminal 3 is not the boarding point, please transfer to Narita Airport Terminal 1 or 2
- While in Tokyo, don’t miss out on the Robot Restaurant!
- Check out these Tokyo gourmet restaurants in Ueno and other places in the city!