Beijing Palace Museum Ticket (The Forbidden City)
- Book through Klook and reserve a ticket in advance, no need to worry about the limited 80,000 visitors per day!
- Step into the Forbidden City, a UNESCO World Heritage site and a masterpiece of imperial palace architecture in China
- Visit the site of ceremonial and political events, and the traditional home of Chinese emperors
- View over 8,000 rooms in the palace, with true reserves of landscapes, architecture, furnishings, and objects of art
- Marvel at the carefully preserved collection of over one million cultural relics and learn about Chinese royal history
What to expect
The Forbidden City is an awe-inspiring building that has fascinated people from all over the world for centuries, drawing millions of tourists to its doors every year. It has come to the point that they have had to limit visitors to 80,000 per day! This incredible structure is one of the world's only fully-preserved royal residences and dates all the way back to ancient Chinese history in 1420. With your ticket, you will get an advanced reservation to visit the Beijing Palace Museum housed inside the Forbidden City and discover the rich and varied history of this breathtaking palace. A number of exhibitions take place within its halls, presenting a huge array of priceless collections of ancient Chinese artifacts. From the evolution of ceramic artifacts to cultural studies and exhibitions, from foreign artifacts to digital presentations, there are numerous sights to see and learn about within the museum. Travelers looking to learn more about Chinese culture and discover its history more comprehensively shouldn't miss a visit to the palace museum - and allow yourself as much time as possible to explore!
Things to note
- Daily from 10:00am-1:00pm, the Museum receives the highest number of daily visitors. Plan your schedule and choose an optimal time for entry
- There are always various exhibitions, before traveling to Beijing Palace Museum, check online and get yourself updated for the current exhibitions
- Learn more about ancient China on the Palace Museum Tour and Mutianyu Great Wall's beautiful scenery from a cable car