[Sale] Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour from Beijing (With Pick Up)
- Explore the older part of China's iconic Great Wall, Mutianyu Great Wall, located in Huairou County
- Also enjoy Mutianyu Great Wall-Downtown Beijing Round Trip Bus Pass!
- Enjoy convenient round-trip transfers for hassle-free travels!
- Admire the masterful restoration work and see 23 densely-placed watchtowers and parapets
- Easier to climb and visited by fewer tourists, you can peacefully enjoy this scenic spot in the outskirts of Beijing
- Get dropped off back to Bird Nest and Water Cube to admire the beauty of modern Chinese architecture
- Enjoy a convenient pick up and drop off service that eliminates transportation worries
- Get the full experience of Beijing when you book a Downtown Private Charter around the city
- Take a tour by bus in Beijing with any of these suggestions: Historical Sites Adventure Day Tour, Simatai Great Wall and Gubei Water Town Day Trip, Bus Pass of Mutianyu Great Wall
What to expect
Mutianyu Great Wall is one of the best preserved and best known sections of the Great Wall of China. This section of the wall is what most people usually think of when they hear the name of this iconic structure. It had been masterfully restored to recover the essence of the dynasty from when it was built. Depart from Beijing and head to Mutianyu with the company of an English-speaking guide and enjoy three glorious hours of sightseeing, walking down the wall and between the tightly spaced watchtowers. Beyond the wall, the location is surrounded by dazzling natural scenery that transforms along with the season. As one of the well-renovated areas, there are many facilities on it for you to enjoy. At the end of your tour, you will safely return back to Beijiing with the memories of this magnificent structure