Mount Batur Sunrise Experience by 4WD Jeep
- Get to experience the majestic sunrise at one of the most active volcanoes in Bali, Mount Batur
- Choose between two amazing viewpoints, either at Mount Batur or the caldera
- After sunrise, explore the world famous black lava from eruption that occurred hundreds of years ago
- This activity is perfect for those who want to witness the sunrise in Mount Batur without the need to trek
- Travel at ease with a convenient hotel pick up and drop off service
- Mount Batur trekking and caldera trekking experience is also available in Klook!
What to expect
Bali is an island full of surprises for adventure seekers like you. It’s undeniable that no visit here is complete without watching the breathtaking sunrise at Mount Batur or the caldera. Located in Kintamani District, the area is one of the most popular sites in Bali to start your day. Your trip will begin with a convenient hotel pick up service. Then, at the jump off point, you’ll be greeted by a friendly English-speaking guide who will take you to the summit. Make sure to wear your hat, gloves, pants, and jacket as it’ll be dark and cold along the way. Hop on a 4x4 vehicle and navigate the dirt road that will lead you directly to an ideal viewpoint on the mountain. At the top, you’ll have enough time to relax and meet new friends as you wait for the sunrise. Marvel at the surrounding lunar-like landscape once the light breaks over the horizon. Make sure to snap Instagram-worthy photos that will surely receive a lot of 'wows' from your family and friends back home.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Trekking pants
What To Bring:
- Extra cash