- Book through Klook and take a plunge into the crystal clear waters of Oahu, Hawaii to see majestic sharks!
- See Galapagos and sandbar Sharks, and if you’re lucky, tigers and hammerheads!
- Get up close to the sharks from the safety of an underwater cage, or stay onboard and watch them from your boat
- Capture pictures of these incredible sea creatures with your underwater cameras or buy disposable cameras on site
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with sharks by diving into Oahu’s clear waters inside a shark cage! You'll see Galapagos, sandbar sharks, and, if you're fortunate, you might even get to see hammerheads and tigers. Of course, if you find it a little bit too scary to be in the water with them, you can spectate from the boat, where you’ll still get terrific views from above the water! To make the most out of this incredible experience, bring an underwater camera so you can take awesome snapshots and video footage of the sharks. You can also purchase a disposable camera on site just in case you don't have one.
- Types of sharks that you can see: mostly Galapagos and Sandbar Sharks; occasionally Tiger and Hammerheads
- You can bring your own underwater cameras to take photos and videos of Hawaiian sharks
- Disposable cameras and video options are available for purchase on site. You may refer to the prices listed there