- Create your own Vietnamese lantern, believed to be a symbol of luck, happiness, and wealth
- Experience a fun family bonding activity where you can release your inner artist
- Experiment with different materials like silk and bamboo to create lanterns of different shapes
- Choose between an express class with pre-prepped material or a full class where you make lanterns from scratch
- Learn a new skill and bring home your very own handmade souvenir!
Looking for the perfect souvenir to take home from Hoi An? Join a Lantern Making Class and add a touch of your own personal flair to an oriental ornament that the Vietnamese believe to bring good fortune and happiness when hung in front on your house. These lanterns, characteristic of the ancient town of Hoi An, will take you back to the charming streets of the old city at a glance. Choose between an express class that already prepares the bamboo sticks for you beforehand, or a full class that lets you experience lantern making from scratch! Create lanterns shaped like lotuses, triangles, garlic, or diamonds and choose your desired silk style and color. An experienced English speaking instructor will be guiding you every step of the way. This fun and unique activity can be enjoyed by the entire family, even by kids as young as 3 years old!