Experience a whole new world of fun at Atlantis Aquaventure!
If you thought Dubai can’t get any more luxurious with its avant-garde architecture, wait until you see Palm Jumeirah. Its iconic palm-shaped reclaimed islands brim with glamorous resorts, high-end restaurants, and exciting attractions. Sitting at the crown of this engineering wonder is Atlantis Aquaventure.
Best known as Atlantis, The Palm’s major destination, Atlantis Aquaventure is home to four of the best family attractions in Dubai. Experience record-breaking rides at Atlantis Aquaventure, discover the great underwater world of The Lost Chambers Aquarium, meet Dolphin Bay’s star performers, and catch some rays at the manmade Aquaventure Beach. Score discounted tickets, learn insider tips, and prep for safety guidelines before your trip with this helpful guide.
What is Atlantis Aquaventure?
Atlantis Aquaventure is a mega water park hailed as one of the best in the Middle East and Europe. Being part of Atlantis, The Palm’s extravagant landscape shows in its paradisiacal grandeur – from the palatial Tower of Neptune slide and the turquoise pools to the stunning white sand beach lining its coast. At 17,000 hectares, this award-winning water park promises a massive space for family fun.
You’ll never run out of things to do in Atlantis Aquaventure with more than 105 slides, attractions, and experiences at your fingertips. Another cool way to enjoy the sun is through its rapids, pool, and waves. Kids of all ages can splash around at select pools and areas all day, while the adults can chase the adrenaline rush at the extreme rides. Don’t miss a chance to lounge by the private beach while you’re there!
Where to buy Atlantis Aquaventure tickets?
Residents can score great deals at the official website, but the best Atlantis Aquaventure offers are on Klook. Whether you’re a resident or not, you can get discounts on the Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass and The Lost Chambers Aquarium. What’s more, you can combine the two attractions or get both and another Dubai activity of your choice. Ski Dubai, Ferrari World, Dubai Aquarium, and Wild Wadi Waterpark are just a few of the many attractions you can visit with the Klook-Exclusive 2 Attractions Pass.
What are Atlantis Aquaventure opening hours?
Atlantis Aquaventure is open from 10:00am-5:30pm, Monday to Saturday. Meanwhile, The Lost Chambers Aquarium is open daily from 10:00am-9:00pm.
Where is Atlantis Aquaventure located?
Atlantis Aquaventure is located in Atlantis, The Palm at Crescent Road. You can get there via private car or taxi. Alternatively, you can take the Dubai Metro and alight at Mall of the Emirates station. The taxis there can take you directly to Atlantis, The Palm.
Atlantis Aquaventure Health & Sanitation Programme
- Thermal Cameras - All resort entry points will utilize thermal cameras to conduct temperature checks
- Early Isolation / Segregation - Atlantis Aquaventure staff are trained and briefed to report all guests presenting COVID-19 symptoms on the property. This allows us to take immediate action to assess their medical condition and ensure guests can isolate in their room or be referred to a medical facility for further assessment
- Social Distancing - Atlantis Aquaventure will ensure all guests and colleagues are following physical distancing standards by standing at least 2 meters away from others throughout the property
- Air Filter And Hvac Cleaning - The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange is optimized
- Hand Sanitizer - Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed throughout the resort
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - PPE is worn by all colleagues based on regulations and guidance of the Dubai Health Authority
- Disinfection Protocols - Atlantis Aquaventure use industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing products and protocols mandated by UAE authorities that have been approved for use against viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens
- Entry tickets must be purchased in advance for Atlantis Aquaventure and are not available at the gate.
- Complimentary individually wrapped towels will be provided and changing rooms, lockers will be limited
For more COVID-19 information, check out the official website.
Atlantis Aquaventure Rides You Can’t Miss!
The first thing you’ll see upon entering Atlantis Aquaventure is the Tower Of Neptune, a vertical slide nine stories tall. More than its high drop, the exciting part comes once you go through an aquarium filled with sharks and manta rays. It's a breathtaking journey that will have you gripping your seat in fear and in awe.
The Tower of Neptune leads to The Rapids, the longest water park river in the Middle East. You can get to other rides from here: hop on a slider in Zoomerang, take a 60kph plunge at Poseidon’s Revenge, and other kid-friendly water slides at Splasher Mountain. You can also try Slitherine’s and Anaconda, the first twin-racing tube rides in the world. Or, fly across the water park via the longest zipline circuit, Atlantean Flyers.
Besides its multitude of exciting rides, Atlantis Aquaventure is the only water park in the Middle East with animal encounters. Enjoy close contact with cownose rays by feeding them, take a peek at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point, and explore the lost city of Atlantis at The Lost Chambers Aquarium where 65,000 marine animals await. You can also sign up for a Snorkeling Experience and Aquarium Diving Adventure for a truly memorable experience.
Explore the rest of Atlantis Aquaventure!
Atlantis Water Park Hotel
Atlantis Aquaventure is way too big for a day trip, so splurge if you can at the Atlantis Water Park Hotel. The basic Guest rooms offer an overlooking ocean view, while the Imperial Club rooms are perfect for holidayers that enjoy access to lounge benefits. For a better view of the Palm Jumeirah, you can book a Club suite or go for an underwater stay at one of the Signature suites. The best part? Atlantis Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets will already be included in your hotel booking!
Celebrity restaurants and more!
Fine dining is a must when in Dubai. After a day in Atlantis Aquaventure, you should treat yourself to a meal at the celebrity restaurants in Atlantis Dubai. MasterChef fans will be delighted to find Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street and Kitchen Bar, where modern British cuisine is served. Culinary icon Nobu Dubai serves up delicious Japanese-Peruvian dishes like wagyu beef tacos, while Michelin-starred Hakkasan offers traditional Cantonese dishes with a contemporary twist.
Atlantis Aquaventure Beach
The real coastal experience awaits at Adventure Beach, a 1km-long white sand beach where you can try various watersports. Head down to Watersports Beach Hut and have your pick from a wide range of activities. Go kayaking or paddle-boarding in the crystal clear Arabian Sea, or enjoy a heart-stopping jet ski ride across the waters. You can also book a boat tour around Palm Island to see more iconic Dubai attractions.