Mt Fuji Classic Route Day Tour from Tokyo with Matcha Experience
Sightseeing in Fuji Hakone and shopping in Fiji-Gotemba
- Enjoy a classic Mt Fuji tour from Tokyo and explore the nearby destinations loved by locals and travelers alike!
- See the picturesque 8 ponds of Oshino Hakkai, believed to have been formed from the eruption remains of Mt Fuji
- Stay warm in the cold weather with a delicious matcha tea experience during your visit to Lake Kawaguchi
- Feel free to ask the tour’s expert Chinese or English-speaking guide your questions about Japan’s history and culture
- Browse for the latest trends from your favorite luxury brands with a shopping trip to Gotemba Premium Outlets
What to expect
Mount Fuji is one of Japan's most world-famous icons, featured in virtually every symbolic depiction of this country. This quintessential tour, with a Chinese guide or an English guide to help you, will take you to this area's finest spots. From the Shinjuku Prince Hotel, head to Fuji Hakone, a national park of stunning natural beauty. You can visit the Mount Fuji 5th Station during the summer season. For other seasons, Mount Fuji 5th Station is replaced by Fujisan World Heritage Center North Hall or other attractions. Dazzling fields of plants and colors await you as a feast for the eyes. Then, travel to see Oshino Hakkai, a collection of eight lovely ponds that had been formed off the melted ice from Mount Fuji. After, stop at Peace Park Stupa and see the charming white Buddhist pagoda that symbolizes peace. Shopping is next at Gotemba Premium Outlets, followed by a stop at the world famous Takashimaya in Shinjuku, the end to your full day tour.