Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan Ticket
Step into the wonderful underwater world
- Visit Osaka Aquarium, one of the world's largest aquariums, with over 600 species of animals
- Witness aquatic animals of the Pacific Rim in the recreation of their habitats
- Take a virtual tour of the Pacific Ocean as you explore the aquarium's 15+ large tanks
- Visit the seals at the world's largest dome-shaped ceiling tank in the Arctic zone
What to Expect from Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
As one of the largest aquariums in the world, Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is certain to amaze. Complete with an impressive display of marine life from the waters of Japan, the Pacific Ocean and beyond, this walk-through aquarium aims to bring visitors closer to the underwater world. Exhibiting 27 tanks (the largest being 9 meters deep!), you'll see not only fish, manta rays and whale sharks, but also amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals representing the beautiful and diverse natural environment of the Pacific Rim region.
Things to note
- Book an Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and USJ 1 Day Ticket combo package and enjoy big savings when you visit 2 of Osaka’s top attractions!
- Book an Osaka Amazing Pass with Klook and explore more during your trip
- Stay connected to your family and friends wherever you go with a 4G Japan SIM Card