Josef Chromy Winery Behind the Label Tour in Tasmania
- Take the chance to explore one of the best vineyards in Tasmania and walk through its beautiful grounds
- It's an opportunity to learn more about how a vineyard works and how the grapes develop
- Learn that process that turns fine grapes to an award-winning wine step-by-step with the help of a guide
- End your tour with a delicious 2 course lunch, with matching with wines, at Cellar Door
- This is one tour in Tasmania that will be an unforgettable experience for wine lovers
What to expect
In this region renowned for its incredible wines, Josef Chromy Winery stands as one of the best and most beautiful wineries in the region. Discover exactly what makes their products so famous with a two and a half hour tour in the vineyard, its cellars, and more. Starting at the Josef Chromy Cellar Door, you will learn how the drink comes to life, from grape to glass. Every step of the way, from harvesting, to extraction, to even fermentation will be carefully explained by your English speaking guide, so you know the process that allows this winery to craft some of their most popular items. You will sample some of the product in their unfinished form, learning the difference between them and a full fledged vintage, before you end your tour with a two course lunch made of great Tasmania-sourced ingredients. The courses are paired with the most suitable wines from the winery's line.