Hue Street Food Walking Tour
- Experience the authentic taste of Hue in a street food hopping adventure around the city!
- Enjoy your street food tour experience by foot or by riding a Vietnamese cyclo
- Purchase unique cultural souvenirs and trinkets at the iconic Dong Ba Market and Night Market
- Hue is popularly known for cooking and serving quality royal cuisines to the former imperial family
- Feast on traditional delicacies such as water fern cake (banh beo), rice dumpling cake (banh loc), and more!
What to expect
Hue is not only famous for its well-preserved history and cultural sites but also for its tasty traditional dishes and local snacks! In this extensive, 3-hour street food tour around the city, get to experience the complete authentic taste of Vietnam’s former imperial city. Enjoy your foodie adventure by walking or riding a Vietnamese cyclo, a three-wheel bicycle taxi, driven by locals. Hue is popularly known for its royal cuisines and this tour gives you the chance to taste food formerly served to the royal family! Discover local favorites such as water fern cakes (bahn beo), steamed rice pancake with shrimp (bahn nam), Hue beef noodle soup (bun bo hue), Hue pancake (banh khoai), and many more! Savor aromatic, sweet, salty, and sour flavors as you try out various delicacies along the streets of Hue. In the midst of your food binge, you can also hunt for souvenirs and trinkets at the famous Dong Ba Market and Night Market. Fill your appetite in this immersive journey to the belly of Hue culture.