The Ultimate Sydney Attractions Pass
- Check off all of Sydney’s must-do attractions with The Ultimate Sydney Attractions Pass, which includes access to 2, 3 or 4 of these attractions - SEALIFE, WILD LIFE, Madame Tussauds and Sydney Tower Eye
- Enjoy the convenience of skip-the-line access and contactless entry
- All Merlin attractions are COVID-Safe. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Dine & Discover NSW vouchers can be found in your MyServiceNSW account
- Simply input the NSW voucher code at checkout to redeem AU$ 25 off
- Please note that bookings involving the use of NSW voucher are non-refundable and non-resellable
- For more information about how to apply for your vouchers, click here
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Let the kids run wild and cure their curiosities with Sydney’s top attractions! Pick from 2, 3, or 4 with a special limited-time offer.
SEA LIFE, WILDLIFE and Madame Tussauds are all conveniently located right next to each other in Darling Harbour, with Sydney Tower only a 15 minute walk away.
Be mesmerized by the diverse marine life at SEA LIFE - penguins, tropical fish, and notorious sharks await you! Head on over to WILD LIFE which is home to koalas, kangaroos, the Tasmanian devil and many other distinct Australian wildlife. From there, get up close and personal with some of Australia’s most notable icons such as Nicole Kidman and Steve Irwin at Madame Tussauds. Walk over to Sydney Tower to catch panoramic views of the entire city.
Q: How do I use the attractions pass?
A: You must visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium FIRST to redeem your Klook voucher on the date and time you select from the calendar when making your booking. You can visit the other attractions once you have pre-booked your time slot
Q: Why do I need to book into a time slot?
A: Time slots are now required at the attractions to keep crowds to a minimum and to help reduce potential queue times. Pre-booking is also required for guaranteed entry to the attractions
Q. How do I pre-book a time slot for my visit to the 2nd/3rd/4th attraction?
Q: Do I have to visit all the attractions in 1 day?
A: You can visit the attractions on the same day or different days. Your attractions pass is valid for use up to 30 days from the first attraction visit date
Q: How long does it take to go around each attraction?
A: Allow 90-minutes to 2-hours to at each attraction