Hidden Flavors of Kuala Lumpur Food Tour
- While in Kuala Lumpur, get to know Malaysia on a deeper level through its food
- Explore Chow Kit Market and immerse yourself in Kuala Lumpur’s local market scene
- Ready your taste buds and try some of Malaysia’s famous dishes including satay, Murtabak, and Pan Mee
- Check out some other interesting places in KL such as Aquaria KLCC & Petronas Twin Towers
- Tour the city with the KL Hop On Hop Off Bus before you start the food tour
- If you want to travel with ease, get yourself a KL TravelPass to access to the LRT, MRT and Monorail Rides.
Most recent review
What to expect
Dive deeper into Malaysian culture during your next visit to Kuala Lumpur through this Hidden Flavors food tour! More than just tasting various dishes, this tour will take you to locations that played an important role in shaping the cuisine of Malaysia. You’ll start your day at Chow Kit Market where you'll be wowed by the various products they sell at the country's biggest wet market. Later in the day, you’ll head to Little Indonesia where you can appreciate the two neighboring countries' cuisines as well as their respective nuances. You’ll also learn about Malaysia’s heritage when you visit Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. Enjoy the food, culture, and people of Malaysia on this tasty, flavorful tour!