Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket in Florence
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world, housed in the former 'uffizi' or 'offices' of the Medici Family
- Save your time by skipping the long line and explore the gallery at your own pace, in your own time
- Admire the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Botticelli, da Vinci, and more
- Learn about the secrets of the artists’ crafts, techniques, and tools as you go through each room
- Take the change to visit also Bargello Museum, the first Museum of Middle Age and Reinaissance
What to expect
Avoid the long wait on your visit to Uffizi Gallery in Florence on this skip-the-line ticket! Uffizi Gallery is one of the oldest and most important galleries in the world, as well as one of the most visited museums in Italy. It houses one of the world's most important collections of Italian Renaissance works of art, including 'Madonna and Child with Two Angels' by Filippino Lippi, 'Primavera,' and 'Birth of Venus' by Botticelli, and 'Venus of Urbino' by Titian. For good reason, lines to buy tickets at the location can last up to 5 hours during the high season, but with a skip-the-line-ticket, you get to save both time and money! Upon entry, admire the more than 100,000 paintings, antiques, and sculptures spread over two floors and 50+ rooms. After making your way through early Renaissance gems, go through rooms dedicated to the big name High Renaissance painters. If you want to immerse yourself in Italian Renaissance art while in Florence, then visit Uffizi Gallery.