Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari Admission Ticket
- Visit Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari, the largest hot spring theme park in Japan!
- Enjoy a variety of services, including open-air hot springs, steam baths, and rock baths
- Lounge by a private 'soup house' or yuya, where you can spend time taking a bath
- Extend your luxury experience at the yuya and indulge in local cuisine
- Stroll along the Edo-style trail clothed in authentic Japanese Yukata robes
What To Expect from Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari
Situated in Odaiba near the stunning Tokyo Bay, experience the relaxation of Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari, one of Tokyo's premier natural onsen (hot spring) theme parks. Enjoy onsen your way with 13 varieties of baths including indoor baths using water from natural hot springs that gush up from the source 1,400 meters underground. For an extra fancy experience, try the incredible bath of silk, which soothes tired muscles and gives a truly refreshing feel. What's more, spend the afternoon strolling about in casual yukata robes through the Hirokoji and Happakuyacho shopping arcades, which recreate the vibrant bustle of the Shitamachi section of old Tokyo!