Cham Islands Day Tour from Da Nang
- Take a day trip to the beautiful Cham Islands, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve
- Know more about the history of the islands when you visit Au Thuyen, Hai Tang Pagoda, and Ong Temple
- Get to your destinations onboard a modern speedboat, the safest and most convenient way
- Swim into clear cerulean waters and snorkel your way to the abundant corals, where schools of fish thrive
- Indulge in a delicious lunch set after feasting your eyes on Cham Islands' must-see attractions
What to expect
Check out Cham Islands in this exciting day tour! Tour its 8 small islands and learn how it became part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. This tourist spot favorite is known for its beautiful granite islands and stunning cerulean seas. Start the tour with a pick up from your hotel, which will then take you to Cua Dai Quay. From there, climb aboard a speedboat and enjoy cruising along Cham Islands' natural attractions. Visit Au Thuyen, Hai Tang Pagoda, and Ong Temple with your English-speaking guide. Next, visit Huong Beach for a dip in the cool sea. See the rich marine life below and get to encounter abundant coral reefs up close. For the last part of your tour, lounge by Ong Beach and spend your free time sunbathing, swimming, or snorkeling. Spend the remaining hour munching on delicious seafood and local delights. End the tour with a ride back to your hotel.