Sun World Ba Na Hills Ticket in Da Nang
Add code: SUNWORLD50 to get a 50,000 VND discount. Applicable for bookings with a minimum of 2 tickets.
- Please note that the Cable Car Operating Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Sunday
- Take the Ba Na Hills cable car ride, one of the longest in the world, with scenic views at the peak of Chua Mountain!
- Make a trip to the French Village and jump into a replica of classical France evident in its architectural elegance
- Explore a variety of must-visit attractions ranging from the Golden Bridge to the Debay Wine Cellar
- Take part in amusing games and activities at popular entertainment sites: Fantasy Park, Alpine Coaster, and Tombstone Temple
- You can book the roundtrip shuttle bus from Da Nang to Ba Na Hills with a special offer here
What to expect
Best known for its heritage sites and powdery shores, the coastal town of Da Nang is always on top of every tourist's holiday picks. But in recent years, the tourists have been seeking a new kind of wonder, and it's far from the ocean. Visit Ba Na Hills and learn why 1.5 million visitors flock to this place annually. Located at the peak of Chua Mountain, Ba Na Hills' only way of transportation is via cable car. Rated as one of the most impressive cable car systems in the world, the Ba Na cable car is an attraction in itself. See the mountain region's entirety - from high waterfalls and fogged peaks, to thick forests of tropical vegetation, the ride to the park sets the bar high in terms of natural sceneries. Get off Ba Na Hills station and be welcomed by a breathtaking 27m high Buddha statue surrounded by a garden of colorful flowers. Make the most out of your trip and go through every stop: Family Entertainment Center (FEC), Linh Ung Pagoda, Linh Phong Tu Tower, Debay Wine Cellar, French Village, Le Jardin D'Amour, Tombstone Temple, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple, Campanile, Ba Shrine, Fantasy Park, Funincula, and Alpine Coaster. Explore all of these for a discounted price when you book through Klook!
Things to note
- Please wear a mask during your trip as per prevention measures against COVID-19
- It is highly recommended to wear or bring warm clothes, as the weather is cool in the afternoon at Ba Na Hills
- Arrive at Ba Na Hills from the city or the airport without breaking a sweat when you book a private Da Nang city transfer or a private Da Nang airport transfer instead
- Tour Ba Na Hills with an English-speaking guide and round-trip transfers by booking the Ba Na Hills Day Trip