- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures and details of the compulsory Health Pass required for visitors aged 18+ to Disneyland Paris
- Get your Disneyland® Paris Tickets today and watch fairy tales take flight across 50+ attractions!
- Board the updated Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, the Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, and many more exciting rides
- Meet your favorite Disney Characters in the parks and succumb to the magic!
- Benefit now from a reduced rate for bookings from 4 persons until the 29th of September!
Experience the magic at the happiest place on earth - and in the romantic city of Paris, no less! See your favorite characters come to life and take photos with them, jump into the exciting theme park rides, and try out all kinds of attractions. You'll find all these wonders within the confines of Disneyland® Paris. If you book the 2 Parks packages, you'll be able to hit two birds with one stone by getting access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. At Walt Disney Studios Park, you can discover movie-making secrets and see how the pros create the blockbuster Hollywood films you see on screen. At Disneyland Park, see Disney stories magically come to life across the 5 enchanting lands. Disneyland® Paris is the perfect destination for you and your family - after all, what's a trip to Paris without a trip to Disneyland® Paris?
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Visitors are required to bring all documents received in their confirmation e-mail to the park entrance in order to enter
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors and cast members inside the park. Visitors are required to bring their own masks
- Dispensers of hydroalcoholic gel are available throughout the entire park
- The distance of 1 meter (3.3 feet) between each visitor must be respected. Physical distancing measures have been put into place
- Boarding rules of rides have been adapted in order to respect the physical distancing rules, please attend to them
- The maximum capacity of visitors inside restaurants and shops has been reduced
- It is recommended to use contactless payment manners