Excursion d'une journée à la grotte de Luon et à l'île de Titop dans la baie d'Halong
- Skip the bustling cities and start moving around Vietnam with an island getaway in Halong island!
- Witness local livelihood when you visit the country's world-famous fishing destination, Halong Bay
- Capture the natural essence of Luon Cave where paradise hides beyond steep cliffs and crystal clear waters
- Don't miss the chance of an exciting trek towards the summit at the gorgeous Titop island
- Spend the rest of the day having a great time with your friends at a sunset party on deck
Get the most out of your Halong Bay escape with a trip down to Luon Cave and Titop island! See the best of Vietnam has to offer at the heart of the beach destination where paradise is a place on earth. Experience a real tropical summer as you move away from the buzzing crowds of Hanoi to your ultimate destination in Halong Bay. Discover the island's many natural wonders in Tuan Chau island aboard a cruise towards Sung Sot grotto, a UNESCO-declared World Heritage site, with just enough trees and foliage covering the limestone rock formations. Moving onto another gem is a visit to Luon Cave, one of the most appealing nature sites in Halong Bay. It is famous for its mystery, and once you're inside, get to be enchanted by its ragged cliffs, elderly ancient trees, and gorgeous orchids. Have fun with water activities available on site, whether it's kayaking or a bamboo boat ride. Your final stop is at Titop island. A true Vietnamese treasure, the island is among country's tourist destinations thanks to its breathtaking panoramic views of Halong Bay. Don't miss a chance to trek a few hundred steps to the observation deck on the Titop summit for a mild thrill-seeking adventure on this tour. Complete with hotel transfers, an English speaking tour guide, and sumptious lunch and snacks, this tour package is worth every penny if you're looking to experience Vietnam's tropics and paradise-like lowlands for a quick reality escape.