Shanghai Disneyland Admission Ticket
- Spend an exciting, fun-filled day at Shanghai Disneyland, the largest Disney resort in Asia!
- Simply show your passport to enter, avoid the queue, and save time
- Don’t miss the TRON Lightcycle Power Run, Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure, Peter Pan’s Flight, and more!
- Head over to the Gardens of Imagination and get the chance to meet your favorite Disney characters during the parades
- Stay energized throughout the day by booking a combo meal together with your ticket
Often booked together
Most Recent Reviews of Shanghai Disneyland
What To Expect from Shanghai Disneyland
Shanghai Disneyland, the first theme park of its kind in Mainland China, is a world of boundless possibilities and a place to create cherished memories that last a lifetime. Lush gardens, live stage productions and thrilling attractions will appeal to guests of all generations who visit its six lands. Guests also will encounter Disney characters in each land, including Mickey Mouse, Mulan, Baymax, Disney princesses, Captain Jack Sparrow and Winnie the Pooh.
Things to note
- **Please note:After purchasing a ticket, each guest visiting the park must provide basic personal information, including name, phone number, ID type and ID number via Shanghai Disney Resort’s official online channels prior to arriving at the resort. A Shanghai Disneyland Reservation QR Code will be provided after the successful submission of the required identification information, and guests will be required to present the code before entering the theme park. Click the link to provide your basic personal information in advance
- Check in at the front desk must be done by the person with the reservation name
- To ensure each guest’s health and safety and to comply with the law and requests from the government authorities, Shanghai Disney Resort will collect the identity and contact information of each guest (including children) before his/her visit to Shanghai Disneyland. Please fill in this form for you and all those guests accompanying you (including ticket-free guests). If you are submitting personal information on behalf of others, we assume that you have obtained such person’s consent for our collection and use of his or her personal information; and if such person is a child (a minor under the age of 14), we assume that you are either the legal guardian of the child or you have obtained the consent from the legal guardian of the child for our collection and use of the child’s personal information
- Please ensure the information that you submit is accurate and up to date as of the date of your visit. You will be allowed to amend the personal information you have submitted (except for the personal information of Guest 1) at any time until the QR code generated in this form is redeemed by our Cast Member upon your entering Shanghai Disneyland. You may be contacted by government authorities for the personal information you provide in the form. If the information that you submit is inaccurate, you may be liable under the law
- Guests other than the dated ticket holders will be allowed to amend the visitation date reserved through this system at any time until the QR code generated in this form is redeemed by our Cast Member upon his/her entering Shanghai Disneyland. Dated ticket holders may amend the dates of the tickets according to the ticket change and cancellation policy and the methods provided at the sales channels where such tickets are purchased originally
- Every guests before your entry, our Cast Member will measure your body temperature and please show your Health QR Code. Please bring the original copy of your ID document (for Mainland China guests, please bring your PRC Resident ID Card. For Hong Kong and Macao guests, please bring a Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents or PRC Travel Document. For Taiwan Guests, please bring a Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents or PRC Travel Document. For other guests, please bring a valid foreign passport), the ID number of which will be collected by Shanghai Disney Resort at the time of entry. If you refuse to provide your identity and contact information as provided in this form before your visit or if you are in such a situation under which you are not allowed to enter Shanghai Disneyland according to the law or the requirements of the government authorities or the Park Rules and Regulations, you may be refused entry into the park during this epidemic period
- Your information will be kept confidential. Shanghai Disney Resort will not use such information for any purpose other than disease control and prevention. Except as required by the law or competent authorities, Shanghai Disney Resort will not share, provide or disclose any of your personal information provided herein. Shanghai Disney Resort will retain such information only during the epidemic period or such other period as required by the government authorities
- Guests who do not fill in the information, fill in false information, fill in incomplete information, or do not bring valid ID documents may be refused to enter. In this case, no refund, cancellation, or reschedules will be made. Please understand the special measures under the COVID-19 situation. We wish you a healthy and happy journey！
- Ticket sales of Shanghai Disneyland will be available beginning on May 8 at 08:00, with a limited number of tickets available each day during the initial reopening
- Shanghai Disneyland theme park will officially reopen to the public on May 11, 2020. The majority of Shanghai Disneyland’s attractions, rides, some shows and shopping and dining locations will resume operations, with controlled attendance. Some interactive attractions and experiences, such as children play areas and theater shows, will remain closed
- To accommodate social distancing, parades and nighttime spectaculars will also return at a later date. During the initial reopening phase, a special Disney character procession, Mickey and Friends Express, will take place several times daily, and the Enchanted Storybook Castle will come to life with light and music at dusk each day with Evening Magical Moments
- With a limited number of tickets available each day and the frequent change of inventory, we cannot guranteed the tickets issueing, in that case, we will contact you and cancel the bookings
Disney Standby Pass
- Disney Standby Pass are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Usage and attractions applicable for the Disney Fastpass are subject to change. Check the official website for more details
- In obtaining Disney Standby Pass or purchasing Disney Premier Access, if you use the official Shanghai Disney Resort App on another person's phone to scan your park ticket, your photo taken at park entrance will appear in the App on the person's phone.After you use the official Shanghai Disney Resort app to scan your park ticket, your photo taken at the park entrance will appear in the app. Please present your tocket for re-entry to the Park on the same day.
Q: Can I amend this booking?
A: Policies vary among packages. Please select your preferred package and check the package details for more information.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: Policies vary among packages. Please select your preferred package and check the package details.
A: No, if you would like to get the Fastpass from app, you have to scan a QR Code on your physical ticket.
A: No, if you would like to get the express from APP, it needs the QR Code on physical ticket.
Q: Can I link the Klook voucher with the Disney App prior to the participation date?
A: No. The valid QR code in on your admissiot ticket. It is different from the QR code on your Klook voucher. You can only link the app when you redeem the admission ticket.
Q: What kind of travel documents do I need to use when purchasing or redeeming tickets?
A: Mainland China residents can present their ID cards. Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan residents can present their Mainland Travel Permits. Other countries are recommended to use their passports.