Donate An Experience With Your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
How can I donate my vouchers?
- Go to Klook Cares to select a non-profit organization and experience of your choice.
- Scroll down to the package options. Click "Check availability" and select the dates accordingly.
- Select the number of tickets that you wish to purchase. Once you have selected, click “Book Now”.
- Log in or sign up for an account to complete the purchase. Once you are logged into your account, you will be directed to a new page to enter the booking information. Tick the box acknowledging that the purchase goes towards the organization of your choice.
- Fill in your contact information.
- Select the “Use SingapoRediscovers Vouchers” should you like to donate with your SRV.
- You will be directed to a new window of the LifeSG SingapoRediscovers website. Select “Redeem Vouchers” to redeem your SRV using your SingPass. Thereafter, select “Copy Voucher Code”.
- Go back to Klook and paste the copied voucher code into the blank box. Select “Redeem” and then “Book Now”.
What activities will these underprivileged children and migrant workers get to try?
Fei Yue Community Services, who reaches out to low-income families, children of special needs, youth-at-risk, seniors and other vulnerable groups
Beyond Social Services, a charity dedicated to helping children and youths from less privileged backgrounds, and low-income communities
Beneficiaries include children, adults and staff of Down Syndrome Association (Singapore), AWWA School, AWWA Special Student Care Centre, Chen Su Lan Methodist Children's Home, Darul Ihsan Orphanage, and Children's Aid Society - Melrose Home
ItsRainingRaincoats is an initiative that aims to improve the lives of migrant workers in Singapore and build bridges to strengthen their integration into our broader community.
Collaborate for Good, an initiative under NVPC’s Company of Good to facilitate partnerships between organisations that combine their unique resources and expertise together to do good and create greater impact.