Unko Museum Ticket in Tokyo
- **Due to the government's declaration of a state of emergency and the closure of DiverCity Tokyo Plaza, the Unko Museum TOKYO will also be closed until further notice.
- If you’re fascinated with strangeness, then visit the poop-themed Unko Museum in Tokyo!
- There’s no real excrement inside! Just vibrant and colorful dung-shaped displays and attractions
- Unko means “poop”! There are three fecal zones to explore: “Unstagenic,” “Untelligent,” and “Unteractive”
- Upon entering, you’ll be asked to pretend to take a dump and yell out a loud “Unkoooooo!” by the staff