Anjo World and Snow World Ticket in Cebu
- Anjo World is Cebu’s premier theme park and has a variety of attractions that cater to all ages
- Let your kids enjoy the magic of attractions like the Golden Carousel, Mr. Toad, and London Taxi
- Get your heart pumping by hopping on the Boomerang, Tower Drop, Space Shuttle, and Viking
- Experience the embrace of winter inside Snow World Cebu, the city’s first world-class ice theme park
- Book these Klook Exclusive tickets to get the tickets at the best prices on the market!
- Please make sure to read Anjo World’s Health and Safety Guidelines before visiting
What to Expect from Anjo World and Snow World Cebu Ticket
Spend a FUNtastic day with your companions in Anjo World, Cebu’s premier theme park! By booking through Klook, you can avail of exclusive skip-the-line and direct entry tickets to this wonderland! Kids and kids-at-heart will surely enjoy the magic of incredible rides like the Golden Carousel, Mr. Toad, and the London Taxi as well as experience the thrills of hopping on exhilarating adrenaline-pumping attractions like the Boomerang, Tower Drop, Space Shuttle, and Viking. You can also purchase an entrance ticket to Snow World Cebu, the city’s first ever world-class ice theme park where you can revel in the joys of snow and the cold, comforting embrace of winter. There you can romp around and play in the snow, marvel at intricate ice sculptures, and befriend the snowmen waddling around. This is definitely a must for families and friends looking for some quality time in Cebu and it’ll make any vacation there more memorable.
Things to note
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
- Before visiting Anjo World, please make sure to read the attraction’s Health and Safety Guidelines
- It's recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, pants, and closed shoes, especially if you're entering Snow World
- Jackets are available for rent (free of charge!) upon entrance
- Bring a camera, extra cloths, and sunscreen as well
- Find out more about Anjo World by visiting their official FAQ page