Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Museum Ticket in Manila
- Bring your friends and family to the biggest 3D art museum in Asia!
- Wander around the museum's 12 different zones and interact freely with all the paintings
- Pose like a boss! Use your creativity and imagination to take the most amusing and memorable photos
- Catch the Art in Island's 3D Media Art Show - the first in the Philippines!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Museum is temporarily closed due until further notice as we observe the government’s directives on community quarantine. Tickets purchased under the ‘REOPENING PROMO’ can be used on the museum’s reopening and has a validity of 6 months from the reopening date
Most recent review
What to expect
3D museums are all the rage right now, and you don’t have to go too far if you want to visit one yourself! Located at the heart of Quezon City, Art in Island: 3D Interactive Art Museum is Asia’s largest 3D art museum filled with floor-to-ceiling artworks that will make your jaw drop! Avail of this one-day pass via Klook and see the unique art pieces that made the museum famous with your own eyes! Unlike other museums where you need to be in your best behavior, Art in Island will allow you to slide, lie down, and laugh out loud as you take hundreds of pictures with their one-of-a-kind works! Aside from their paintings, the museum also has other attractions including Black Light Art and Paintings in Motion. You’ll surely have an unforgettable day when you visit Art in Island!
Things to note
- Look for the Photo Point stickers on the floor and take your photos from there. The Photo Point stickers will tell you the best angles to take your photos
- Take a break from exploring the museum and enjoy delicious rice meals, snacks, and desserts in their in house cafe, Cafe Minou
- Don't forget to check out Art in Island souvenirs before heading out! The souvenir shop also showcases local, artsy, and handmade products from Art Market exhibitors
Q: What are the nearby restaurants?
A: Galanga Lutong Bahay at Kainan is 0.10 kmsMcJay Sarisari Store & Eatery Lutong Bicol is 0.11 kmsGell Rose Eatery is 0.11 kms
Q: How long does it take to reach from Ninoy Aquino International Airport?
A: It is 13.94 kms from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and will take approx 42 mins by cab, 54 mins by bike.
Q: What is the nearest train station?
A: The nearest train / subway station is LRT 2 Cubao Station at 0.61 kms and will take approx 8 mins by cab, 4 mins by bike.
Q: What is the opening time?
A: Opening Time is: "Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday:""09:30-20:30""Last admission: 19:00""Friday/Saturday:""09:30-21:30""Last admission: 20:00""Closed on: Monday"
Q: What are the nearest Attractions?
A: Close Attractions to Book: Asylum Manila Haunted Ticket in Quezon City is 3.00 Kms