Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Walking Tour in Bataan
- Experience the beauty of local heritage and tradition through a variety of heritage-themed activities and shows within Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan.
- Spend a day in an immersive, educational, and thrilling heritage guided tour that takes you through the rich stories of Las Casas’ casas or heritage homes.
- Stroll along the cobblestone streets and charming villages of the resort while wandering and appreciating the incredible artistry and talent of local artists, craftsmen, and craftswomen.
- See the artists at work using different mediums: brick-making, wood carving, wood mosaic, fiber glass making, fiber glass mosaic, tile-making, and more via a visit to their workshops.
- Stroll along the beach and take in the scenic views of surrounding mountains and calming waters of the West Philippine Sea.
- To get a glimpse of what you can expect a Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar, read our attraction guide on the Klook blog for available tours and overnight packages.
- This activity is open-dated and is valid for 6 months from the booking date.
What to Expect at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
Embark on a cultural journey to see the best of Filipino heritage and culture at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bataan. Witness authentic Filipino craftsmanship through Jose Acuzar’s collection of restored Spanish-Filipino houses in this interactive heritage tour. Relive the tales that have moulded the Philippine societal norms and beliefs during the Spanish colonial period. Bask in the site’s historic ambiance while walking along brick pavements and listening to the stories of each casa from your engaging tour guide. Get access to visit the beach in the area for some relaxation time. Bring your partner, family, and your best travel buddies with you to have an unforgettable trip to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar, one of the best historical attractions a few hours away from Manila!