Known as the kitchen of Japan, Osaka is a must-visit for all the foodies out there. With easy access to nearby cities like Kyoto and Nara, travelling around the Kansai region cannot be easier. Filled with historical sites, stunning nature spots and exciting attractions, it’s no wonder they’re so popular with visitors from across the globe. Download your very own Osaka-Kyoto-Nara 7D6N itinerary with tips on making the best of your visit to these exciting cities.
Recommended For You
- Japan Consumption Tax Increase Starting 1 Oct 2019 And How It Will Affect Your Holiday Spending14 Mar 2020
- Shirakawa-go Travel Guide – How To Go, Best Time To Visit, Must-Eat & More14 Mar 2020
- New Harry Potter Theme Park Set To Open In Tokyo, Japan In 202320 Aug 2020
- Universal Studios Japan Special Combo Packages14 Mar 2020
- 10 Items To Buy From Japanese 7-Eleven Convenience Stores14 Mar 2020
- Japan’s 2019 Cherry Blossom Forecast And Best Viewing Spots14 Mar 2020