Crocosaurus Cove Ticket
Wildlife exhibits in the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles!
- Get a unique, up close and personal view of Australia’s urban wildlife
- Visit Australia’s largest saltwater crocodiles right in the heart of Darwin
- Experience swimming with crocodiles and get the chance to hold a baby croc!
- Check out the 200,000 litre freshwater aquarium, home to different fish species
- Come face to face with the world’s largest reptile in the Cage of Death
What to expect
Enter the interactive world of Crocosaurus Cove, home to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest saltwater crocodiles you will ever see! Whether you’re traveling with a group of friends or as a family with small children, Crocosaurus Cove offers an array of exciting activities for all. Explore the Reptile House and learn about over 70 reptile species on display, and get to know some gentle turtles at the Turtle Billabong. Meet the whipray - the stingray’s freshwater cousin - and the famous barramundi fish at the 200,000 litre aquarium and don’t miss the Big Croc Feed Show where you will witness the crocodile’s amazing eating habits and ability to survive. For a more up close and personal experience, jump into a unique pool and pose with young crocodiles at the Swim with Crocs activity, or go Fishing for Crocs for a chance to feed them yourself. Crocosaurus Cove is also home to the famed Cage of Death - a thrilling dive activity that brings you face to face with a giant saltwater croc measuring over five meters! With over ten exciting and educational reptile shows and more each day, you’re in for an experience like no other.