Authentic Taiwanese Cooking Class in Taipei
- Learn how to cook authentic Taiwanese dishes in a fun cooking class of your choice!
- Fully immerse yourself in the local vibe as you walk in a lively traditional market in the city
- Make a juicy Xiao Long Bao from scratch with the guidance of an expert local chef
- Enjoy Taiwanese food culture to the fullest by taking home local flavors with you
What to expect
Immerse yourself in Taipei's food scene with this cooking class! Get to know more about the local culture and the secrets behind Taiwanese cuisine through this gastronomic learning experience. If you're looking for meals fit for special occasions, try the Classic Taiwanese Gourmet Menu. Here, you'll learn how to create Mullet Roe Fried Rice, Three-Cup Chicken, Squid Salad with Five-Taste Sauce, and Tofu Pudding or Douhua - an impressive full course meal you can cook with ease. But if you'd like to learn how to recreate local favorites, join the Taiwanese Xiao Long Bao & Noodles Class for an easy guide on making Xiao Long Bao, Braised Beef Noodle Soup, and Bubble Milk Tea. Try any of these classes for a complimentary Traditional Market Tour, where you'll experience shopping for ingredients at a traditional local market. Prepare yourself to a colorful chaos of bargaining with vendors, shopping for fresh ingredients, fragrant herbs, and spices. Or, you can always go for either the Taiwanese Good Fortune Pastries and Kung Fu Tea Ceremony session to learn how to make authentic Taiwanese desserts and treats, or the Taiwanese Xiao Long Bao Tea Time Afternoon Class for a tutorial on how to whip up tea time necessities. Whatever you try, you'll be sure to enjoy any of the culturally immersive offers. Book a class now through Klook!
Things to note
- Recreate what you learn at home with your full recipe and photo souvenirs from class
- If you want to join the traditional market tour, please wear comfortable shoes