Khmer Ceramics Pottery Class
- Learn how to throw a pot on the wheel and create your own Khmer pottery
- Get lessons right at Khmer Ceramics, the specialist in high-end handmade ceramics in Siem Reap
- Experience a different cultural activity by learning to make the Angkorian bowl
- Unleash your creativity by adding Khmer carvings to your pottery to make it more unique!
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip with hotel pick up and drop off services included in the package
What to expect
Create masterpieces that embody the true Khmer spirit at a ceramic pottery class held right in the heart of the city! As soon as you enter the studio, you'll find detailed illustrations that take you through the process of ceramic making, from shaping it on the pottery wheel all the way until firing and glazing the finished product. Put on your apron, choose a wheel, and get ready to get your hands dirty! Experienced instructors will guide you as you mold your very own Angkorian bowl. Once you're satisfied with your shape, you can start carving Khmer designs to your creations to make them even more unique. Put on the finishing touches, and choose a piece to turn over to the professionals, who will fire and glaze your pottery until it's ready for pick up the following day. No special skills are required for this activity, and even kids are welcome to partake in this cultural discovery! For an even more comfortable experience, hotel pick up and drop off services are available for your convenience.