Phare, The Cambodian Circus
- Enjoy Siem Reap's most unique, authentic, top-rated evening entertainment.
- Arrive early for the Cambodian Street Food Festival with Siem Reap's favorite local chefs. Dishes start as low as $1.
- Pre-show entertainment by Phare Circus and other visiting performing artists
- Browse the unique, locally produced arts, crafts and souvenirs in Phare Boutique
- Know that your attendance has helped transform the lives of at-risk Cambodian youth
What to expect
Phare Circus is more than a conventional acrobatic circus. The artists create and perform stories based on their own life experiences. Drawing from recent history, folklore and modern society, the artists blend drama, dance, live music and circus arts to share a part of their lives with audiences.
The performers come from unimaginably difficult social and economic background. They discover and develop their skills at Phare Ponleu Selpak non-profit school. They are able to earn a good living and transform their lives at Phare Circus, breaking the cycle of poverty.
By attending a Phare Circus show, you enjoy Siem Reap's best live entertainment, financially support the school and provide opportunities for Cambodian artists.
Things To Note
- Phare Café and Phare Boutique open 3 hours prior to show time. Arrive early for the Cambodian Street Food Festival.
- The Big Top opens for seating 30 minutes prior to show time. No admission after the show has started.
- Choose Sections A or B for the best views. The views from some spots in Section C are partially obstructed by the support pillars.
- Wheelchair accessible seating available with advance arrangements: email@example.com