[Instant Confirmation] Yosemite Day Tour from San Francisco
Guided tour to a must-go natural masterpiece: Yosemite National Park
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience one of the world-famous US National Parks on this exciting bus tour to Yosemite National Park
- Soak in breathtaking views of Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite Falls — North America’s tallest waterfall!
- During your free time in the tour, you can enjoy a range of available activities including hitting the hiking trails or relaxing in the beautiful Yosemite Valley
- Includes transportation and pick up and drop off from most San Francisco hotels
What to expect
Yosemite National Park is one of the world’s most well-known National Parks, as it is home to numerous protected natural wonders. Departing from San Francisco, you’ll pass through the Central Valley, which is one of California’s most pertinent agricultural areas. Taking up a massive 40-60 miles of land, it is a rich land full of farms, dedicated to produce and is considered a heartland of California. The next area is at the Sierra Foothills, located at the foot of the same Sierra Mountain Range that you’ll be able to view well from Yosemite. This area is well known for its vineyards and rich wine production. You will also get the chance to see the winding Merced River, a great place for swimming, hiking and even gold-panning! After this, you’ll see the Sierra Nevada Mountain range up close for yourself, and wonder at the majesty of them as they overlook the park. Throughout this trip, your driver guide will give you important information about each stop, so you’re also able to learn about the bounties protected within this National Park.
Things to note
- Take advantage of the free shuttle service during your free time in the Yosemite National Park to access other parts of the park