Yokohama Zoo Zoorasia Admission Ticket
- The Yokohama Zoo Zoorasia is one of the largest zoos in Japan with wild animals from all over the world.
- The zoo is divided into eight zones according to climate zone and region, and exhibits 720 animals and plants of about 100 species.
- You'll feel as if you're on an animal trip around the world!
- You can meet a variety of animals, from popular ones such as elephants and lions to rare species such as okapi and proboscis monkeys.
- The museum is conveniently located about 15 minutes by bus from Nakayama Station on the JR Yokohama Line or Yokohama Municipal Subway.