Private Kuala Lumpur Transit Tour from Kuala Lumpur Airport (KLIA/KLIA2) or Port Klang
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover the best of modern and enigmatic Kuala Lumpur in this comprehensive tour of the city
- See the world’s tallest twin towers, the Petronas Twin Towers, and don’t forget to snap some selfies
- Stop by the Batu Caves, a Hindu temple, and catch a glimpse of the city from the height of 272 steps
- Save up when you purchase this Petronas Twin Towers & Aquaria KLCC combo package
What to expect
Be introduced to the beauty of Kuala Lumpur on this comprehensive tour with plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Get picked up at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2) or Port Klang Cruise Center and head to the world-famous Batu Caves. Admire this limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples. Head to the King Palace - the residence of the country’s monarch - then drive to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers. Drop by the chocolate paradise that is Cocoa Boutique and grab a delicious lunch in the Central Market. Drive past the historic monument House of Parliament and the serene Lake Garden, then take some photos outside the grand National Mosque. Learn about the country’s fight for freedom at the National Monument, then cap off the tour with a visit to the Old Railway Station and Independence Square.