Whale Watching Cruise in Augusta, Busselton, or Dunsborough by All Sea Charter
- Choose from three different destinations for an incredible whale watching experience by All Sea Charter
- Head to Augusta for one of the most pristine whale watching destinations on the south west coast
- Enjoy the experience in Busselton, a calm stopover for the gentle giants and their calves during migration
- Take the Dunsborough package for one of the most favorite holiday destinations of tourists and locals alike
- Get inclusive discounts for restaurants, cafes, and bars when you book selected packages through Klook!
What to expect
Experience whale watching in Australia with a choice of three different destinations! Your first choice is the picturesque town of Augusta. If you choose this, you will get a chance to see the majestic Humpback and Southern Right whales. In the tranquil waters of Busselton, you can spot Humpback, Southern Right, Minke, and Blue whales. This location is known to be a resting place during their migration, so expect them to be playful and at ease. Finally, in Dunsborough, you might just spot the same species of whales as Busselton, but with the added view of the breathtaking Geographe Bay. Aside from the unforgettable whale watching, some of the packages also include discounts for shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes. So book now and have one of the best whale watching experiences in Australia!