Premium Godofredo P. Ramos Airport (MPH) Transfers for Boracay
- Enjoy convenient transfers between Godofredo P. Ramos Airport and Boracay with this daily charter service!
- No need to worry about your luggage as the friendly ground staff will help you carry them
- Relax inside the vehicle as a professional English speaking chauffeur takes you to your destination
- Feel safe in the hands of one of the most credible transfer operators in the island - Southwest Tours!
- Hate waiting? A speedboat transfer will shorten your travel time to and from the Jetty Port when you book the Premium Private transfer
- Bound for Kalibo? Book your Kalibo International Airport Transfer
- Avail of Klook’s RT-PCR test with up to 40% off retail rates for a seamless testing experience!
What to expect
Travel from Godofredo P. Ramos Airport (Caticlan Airport) to your hotel in Boracay and vice versa with these convenient, hassle-free transfers. It is operated by Southwest Travel, one of the island's most trusted transfer operators, so rest assured that your transfer will be a safe journey. Hop on a modern air-conditioned vehicle (bus, van, or speedboat) with your English-speaking driver who will make sure that your transfer is as comfortable as possible. Arrive at the airport, meet up with the staff, load your luggages, and you're ready to go! Book now and get one of the best transfers in the beautiful island of Boracay.
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Airport to Hotel
- Hotel to Airport
- Standard Luggage Size: 22cm x 18cm x 10cm. Larger bags will be considered 2 pieces
- Extra fees may apply for oversized and/or additional luggage. Please pay any extra fees directly to the operator
- Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of hand-carry luggage. Any number of luggage in excess will be charged PHP250 per luggage
- This vehicle is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge
- Negative RT-PCR test result (swab or saliva) with 72 hours validity before arrival for non-Aklanon tourists
- Fill out the online health declaration to get your Boracay QR code
- Confirmed booking hotel/resort accommodation with DOT Accreditation and Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO)
- Round-trip ticket
- Government issued ID