Premium Kalibo International Airport (KLO) Transfers for Boracay
- Enjoy convenient transfers from Kalibo Airport to Boracay with this daily transfer service!
- Relax inside the vehicle as a professional english-speaking chauffeur takes you to your destination
- Feel safe in the hands of one of the most credible transfer operators in the island - Southwest Tours!
- Looking to elevate your experience? Book a Premium Kalibo International Airport (MPH) Transfer!
- Bound for Caticlan? Book your Godofredo P. Ramos Airport Transfer
- Avail of Klook’s at-home or drive-thru RT-PCR test with up to 40% off retail rates for a seamless testing experience!
Most recent review
What to expect
Travel from Kalibo International Airport to your hotel in Boracay and vice versa with these convenient, hassle-free transfers. It is operated by Southwest Travel, one of the island's most trusted transfer operators, so rest assured that your transfer will be a safe journey. Hop on a modern air-conditioned vehicle (bus, van, or speedboat) with your English-speaking driver who will make sure that your transfer is as comfortable as possible. Arrive at the airport, meet up with the staff, load your luggages, and you're ready to go! Book now and get one of the best transfers in the beautiful island of Boracay.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Airport to Hotel
- Hotel to Airport
- Standard Luggage Size: 22cm x 18cm x 10cm. Larger bags will be considered 2 pieces
- Extra fees may apply for oversized and/or additional luggage. Please pay any extra fees directly to the operator
- Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of hand-carry luggage. Any number of luggage in excess will be charged PHP250 per luggage
- As this is a public transportation service, seating is on a first come first serve basis
- This vehicle is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge
- RT-PCR Negative result with 3 days validity before arrival (except for tourists from Western Visayas)
- Filled out online health declaration
- Confirmed booking hotel/resort accommodation with DOT Accreditation and Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO)
- All guests are required to wear face masks and face shields when using the boats and the public transport systems in Boracay