Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Entrance Ticket in Rome
- Get fast track, escorted, or early entry or an audio guide to the iconic Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel!
- Explore the museums at your own pace and take your time appreciating the various Renaissance masterpieces
- Discover the accomplishments of mankind over the last 2,000 years through the vast complex of museums
- Wander through the incredible Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps, the Raphael Rooms, and more
- Stand inside the hallowed space of the Sistine Chapel and marvel at its breathtaking frescoes on the ceiling
What to expect
No trip to Rome is complete without visiting the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. These are the most popular attractions in the city and the lines to enter them are often long. Book through Klook and avoid the hassle of waiting for your turn with fast track, escorted, or early entry options. Explore the gorgeous halls of the Vatican and discover the numerous Renaissance wonders on display! Drop by notable areas like the Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps section, the Papal Throne, the Sala Rotonda, the Raphael room, and the sacred floor of the Sistine Chapel. The chapel houses sublime frescoes that you can find on its walls and its ceiling. These paintings are sights to behold and you can marvel at them while you revel in the peace of this world-famous sacred space. This is a must for any adventurer visiting Rome during their trip to Italy!
Things to note
- Book an early access for the Vatican Museums to avoid the crowds and use the map to navigate the historical halls of the compund
- Book a hosted entry by the professional staff on-site to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and then explore the museums on your own
- Take control of your own itinerary by booking a digital self-guided tour of all the must-see masterpieces inside the Vatican Museums in the language of your choice