Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, Deerland Park, and Aboriginal Settlement Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Meet some adorable animals on your visit to Malaysia when you join this tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Learn about the Malaysian elephants when you visit the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Stop by Deerland Park and interact with their cute residents including deer, rabbits, peacocks, and more
- Get to know the country’s cultural heritage as you explore an aboriginal settlement where the Orang Asli lives
- Enjoy convenient round trip hotel transportation for a fuss-free day with your family or friends!
What to expect
If you have a great love and passion for animals, then you’re probably fond of visiting zoos! For those heading to Malaysia soon, why not add Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary and Deerland Park to your itinerary? Join this tour via Klook and enjoy a hassle-free visit to these two locations plus a stop at an aboriginal settlement. You'll wander around Kuala Gandah, a conservation center formed by the government to help protect and preserve the Malaysian elephants. You’ll also explore the nearby Deerland Park. It is a small family-owned zoo that is home to several adorable animals including rabbits, peacocks, hedgehogs, and deer. For a bit of cultural experience, you’ll stop by an aboriginal settlement where the Orang Asli reside. Here, you can observe the indigenous group’s daily life, from hunting their food to relating with each other. Round trip hotel transportation, a friendly guide, and lunch are all included making it a stress-free day.
Things to note
- Bring another set of clothes and swimsuit should you want to bathe with the elephants