Paella and Sangria Cooking Workshop
- Discover the secrets of cooking traditional Spanish cuisine with this hands-on cooking class in Madrid!
- Learn how to make one of the most famous Spanish dishes, paella, with the help of a local chef
- Feel the passion and freedom of the Spanish culture by learning how to make authentic Sangria
- Taste your own cooking after the class and share your passion about food with other food lovers
- Receive tour advice about exploring Madrid's unique traditions and vibrant cultures from your guide
What to expect
Familiarize yourself with Spain's unique cultures and fascinating traditions with this fun and exciting small group cooking class in Madrid! Your magical evening begins with meeting up with the rest of your group at the house of a local family, easily accessible via public transportation or taxis. Once everyone's settled down, you'll put on your apron, fire up the gas, and finally start cooking! Discover the secrets of traditional Spanish cuisine as you get step-by-step instructions from your guide on how to cook an iconic dish, Paella. You'll use only fresh, high-quality ingredients that were sources locally, which are sure to give the dish its signature vibrant colors and a burst of flavor with every bite. As you let your paella simmer on the stove, you'll also learn how to make Sangria, a refreshing Spanish cocktail made with red wine, sweet apples, and tangy oranges! After everyone's done cooking, share a meal with the rest of the class and trade fun stories about your travels as you sample each other's cooking and sip on a glass of freshly-made Sangria. You can also ask your host about what places to visit in Madrid, inquire further about Spanish cuisine, and any other question that pops up in your head, before the meal concludes and everyone heads back to their accommodation with a full stomach.