1 Day Batam Premium City Tour
Escape from the city to the shores of Batam in just 60 minutes
- See all that Batam has to offer on this immersive full day tour
- Visit the famous Cheng Ho cruise replica and local temples
- Take interesting pictures with family and friends at the Barelang Bridge and Welcome To Batam monument
- Shop for local goods at the famous IDR7,500 store
- Feast on a sumptuous seafood lunch set to recharge for the rest of the tour
- Check out other Batam day tours here!
Most recent review
What to expect
Located just one hour away from Singapore by ferry, Batam is a small island in the South China Sea. The port city is known for being a trade-free zone, beaches and nightlife - perfect for those looking for a day trip or a weekend trip from Singapore. Start the day early by heading to Harbourfront Centre and checking at Batam Fast Counter. Don't arrive late because your boat will depart on time. At 8:00am (Indonesian time), you'll arrive at Batam, ready to head out and explore the city. Pass by the extensive Barelang Bridge and visit the Coffee Luwak Factory for flavorful local coffee. Then, visit Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple, a large Buddhist temple in the city. Afterwards, head to the Welcome to Batam monument for a few photos before trying out Batam's famous layered cake, kueh lapis. For lunch, you'll dine at Kopak Jaya 007 Restaurant at Barelang and indulge in a delicious seafood lunch. After lunch, visit the Golden Cheng-Ho Cruise Replica and Statue, then head to the Golden City, where you can find the Go-Kart area and Flying Fox, if you wish to participate. Enjoy some time to shop at Polo and Batik and First Factory Outlets and BCS Mall - the perfect place to buy souvenirs. And, as a special treat to Klook customers, you'll be taken to the damous IDR7,500 shop before heading back to Singapore.