Edelweiss + Jade Garden Private Tour by TK Travel
- Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park, a Switzerland styled theme park showcasing Swiss architecture, chocolate musesums, and food culture
- Take a stroll around Jade Garden, a natural arboretum featuring a large variety of vegetation and European architecture - a favorite spot for photographers
- Enjoy the new Railbike route of Gapyeong station, where you can enjoy tranquil biking with stunning river view
- Enjoy the convenience of a private tour with pick up and drop off at your Seoul hotel by a professional driver
- Savour a lunch of spicy fried chicken, a famed South Korean dish
What to expect
Get a taste of Europe right in the heart of South Korea on this private tour that starts off with a hotel pick up by a professional driver who will take you and your family to Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park, a park inspired by Switzerland's architecture and culture. You will visit its chocolate museum and take photos with its mascot, the Berne Bear. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious lunch of dak-galbi, spicy fried chicken that popular South Korean TV shows have popularized over the past few years. Next, you'll head to Jade Garden, a beautiful natural arboretum, home to 3,000 plant species and a vast array of European architecture - a favorite spot for photographers and filmmakers! Just before heading back to Seoul, you will be taken to Kim Yu-jeong Station where you will bike along an abandoned railway while surrounded by trees, rivers, and fragrant forest aromas. Your day will end with a convenient drop off back at your hotel.