Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a convenient day tour from Seoul to Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of Morning Calm with Gangchon Rail biking experience!
- Witness and stroll through Nami Island’s world-famous tree-lined landscape
- Visit the Garden of Morning Calm’s 20+ attractions consisting of beautifully-sculpted flowers, trees, and pathways
- Wander through Petite France’s vibrant, exotic French buildings set in the Korean countryside
- Bask in the stunning views of the countryside along Bukhan River as you pedal over railway tracks at Gangchon Rail Park
Most Recent Reviews of Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm
What To Expect at Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm
Spend a relaxing day in the countryside of Korea and away from Seoul and choose from four trip package options which include popular tourist destinations! Nami Island is well-known for its tree-lined avenues, famed as the filming spot of popular Korean show 'Winter Sonata'. Gangchon Rail Bike invites you on an adventure on an old rail track that has been turned into a relaxing ride through scenic views. Visit Petite France, an attraction designed as a French cultural village, dotted with colorful buildings. The Garden of Morning Calm is the best place to relax and draw some inspiration from, filled with trees and flowers perfect for nature lovers!
Q: How will I know the meet up information?
A: You can check the meet up information and detail on your selected package details.
Q: What if the weather isn't suitable for outdoor activities?
A: The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
Q: Is lunch included?
A: No, all the packages are not inclusive of meals and beverages.
Q: Can I cancel my booking?
A: Yes, you can make cancellations at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.
Q: Can I make amendments before travel date?
A: Yes, you can make amendments at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.