Mornington Peninsula Day Tour
- Experience a local goat farm and taste the freshest goats' cheese
- Taste Pinot Grigio at its Australian birthplace winery and sample other regional wines
- Pick and sample strawberries at the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Learn how produce goes from the farm to the table, the newest trend in gourmet dining
- Enjoy free WiFi on board the bus to share the memories with your friends back home
What to expect
Melbourne is already regarded as a foodie's dream, with plenty of local cafes serving some of the world's best drinks and dishes from Asia through to the Middle East and Europe. But if you want a taste of more traditional Australian produce fresh from the farm, this tour is for you. Starting at the Main Ridge Dairy, you'll be able to sample some fresh goats' cheese as you gaze out onto the picturesque goat farm. From there you'll tour two wineries, one which is the birthplace of Australian Pinot Grigio! Don't eat too much during your free time, because at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm you'll be able to go strawberry picking!