Central Street Art & "Eat Pray Art" Half Day Tour
- Go on an afternoon adventure filled with art while exploring the popular SoHo district of Hong Kong
- Learn about the stories behind these fabulous pieces of art and be shown pieces from famous talents
- Recognise the different techniques of street art and the unique styles of the different artists
- Make interesting new friends from all over the world on a small group join in tour
- Interested in the art galleries? Don’t miss out on our Gallery Tour in Central & Pedder Building Gallery Tour!
Most recent review
What to expect
Did you ever imagine that the street art you pass every day might be a masterpiece from a world famous artist? Or that the humble graffiti on that alley wall is worth $200 million? Did you know that your favorite piece of street art could very well be gone tomorrow? Get a behind the scenes look at Hong Kong's budding street art world on an walking tour led by a knowledgeable English or Mandarin speaking guide. For three hours or an hour depending on your chosen package, you'll dive into hidden areas of Hong Kong's SoHo to discover some fabulous secret art pieces and lesser known corners of the city. Whether you're a street art enthusiast or have zero knowledge of it, this walk promises to give you a new appreciation for these skilled street artists, and you'll be able to recognize their unique work when you next take a stroll in the city.
Things to note
- The SoHo area has some of the city's best bars and restaurants. Make sure to grab a quick bite, or have a drink while you're there!
- The area also has a number of massage service shops. Why not make a stop for a foot massage to rest your weary legs?