Phillip Island Tour from Melbourne
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a quick getaway from Melbourne and spend a day at the stunning Phillip Island
- Download the Go West Tours app and listen to an informative audio guide during the tour, available in 16 languages
- Witness the 82 colorful beach huts of Brighton Bathing Boxes and be in awe of this much-photographed tourist attraction!
- Visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park and The Nobbies and see some of Australia's most adorable animals
- Watch the penguin parade and level up your experience when you upgrade to the Penguin Plus or Guided Ranger package
What To Expect from Phillip Island Day Tour
Things to note
- Due to the natural condition of penguins, tourists might witness different penguin behaviour in certain months:
- Feb-Apr: Moulting
- May-Jul: Nest Building
- Aug-Oct: Egg Laying
- Nov-Jan: Chick Feeding
- Don’t forget to download the free Go West Tours App prior to your tour departure! The Go West Tours App provides tour information for each of our tours in 16 different languages. Read or listen to our tour information in your own language while enjoying the sights of Melbourne's premier day touring destinations
- Don’t miss the classic Great Ocean Road tour while you’re in Melbourne!